Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Simples Sunday


What a busy week - hence no blogging!! However I am popping on quickly with a Simples Sunday card for you.
This was made using the new In Colours, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow. The stripes across the card are a stamp from Work of Art stamped with Early Espresso, the flowers from Petite Petals punched with the co-ordinating punch and the leaves from the ever faithful Bird Builder punch. I used a card base of Naturals Ivory matted with Hello Honey and Very Vanilla and the sentiment is a very old retired SU stamp.

It is very nearly the end of the school year and is always a very busy time so I will be taking a break from blogging for a couple of weeks but please come back as I have loads of stuff to show you (just not the time!!)
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back in a couple of weeks
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. Brill. The stripes are a super grounding for your flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...