Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Simples Sunday Sympathy


Today's Simples Sunday card is another sympathy card - no I am not getting morbid, it's just that a friend has asked me to make her a few to go in her 'just in case I need one' box!
This is very, very simple and consists of a panel of Whisper White matted onto Basic Black then onto a white card blank. A little bit of Gorgeous Grunge stamping before adding a strip of Whisper White matted onto Basic Black and the sentiment from Love & Sympathy stamped to one side (this is part of a sentiment which has been cut in two). A few tiny flowers with Basic Pearl centres were all that was needed to complete the card. The flowers were punched with a punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes pack which has now retired but I am pleased to say it has been replaced with a new punch pack which has another cute little flower - I'm just waiting for MR UPS to deliver mine!!
Have a great Sunday and I'll be back soon
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...