Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Happy Birthday Chrissie!























Well today it is Chrissie's, from LIM, birthday and the theme this week is 'Anything Goes' so I have been playing with SU's new Blendabilities.
I have kept it nice & simple with plenty of, that all important, white space. I started by stamping the image from a Hostess set, Bloom with Hope, in one corner of Whisper White then set to with my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and Colour Lifter pen. Then I simply added a sentiment from Sassy Salutations and three Basic Pearls which had also been coloured with the darkest Blendie in the set (I love that you can colour embellishments to co-ordinate with your card!). Matted onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock then a card blank and job done!
Have a lovely birthday Chrissie (and a great holiday!)
Back soon
Margaret x









8 comments:

  1. Lovely card !! Great rose !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Margaret love the flower xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dreat card! Love the flower and colours! Did you see I used the same SU-sentiment...? Have an inky and fun weekemd, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab stamp and I love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret how pretty, love the rich colour!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful & such a wonderful colour :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is gorgeous Margaret, thanks for the lovely greetings too.
    I simply LOVE this stamp set! I want it!!!!!!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...